how to make LFS distribution CD?

ke chen linux_kurt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 07:59:06 PST 2004

hi all,
I have already tried to install LFS system and known how to make a bootable CD.

My question is how to burn LFS distribution into the bootable CD. My form idea is to cram LFS distriution into the bootable CD image. But it suppose LFS distribution is not so big. Any idea on that?

i also like to know how to install LFS distribution which is inside the bootable CD. Is there any project that can help do it automatically?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
kurt