problem in chapter 6.

Jaume Martí Farriol mortyd at linuxmail.org
Fri Apr 2 16:36:11 PST 2004

Maybe I have done something wrong before, but when I change the spec file in chapter 6, the probe works fine and the readelf shows
that the programs are linked to the /lib/ld.so but when I compile only some steps later, the new gcc, the programs compiled later
uses the old /tools/lib/ld.so.
Then I have applied the sed command used before to the spec file of the new gcc and now works fine.
It is the first time I build a lfs and probably I have done anything bad.