reboot on compaq deskpro 4000

Matthias Berndt Berndt.Matthias at gmx.de
Thu Apr 1 12:30:06 PST 2004

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:38:47 -0600, James Robertson wrote:

> Interesting.  I could not get RH, Gentoo, SuSE or LFS to work until I
> pulled APM from my kernel config and it worked great all across the board.

For example i have a second CDP4000 with exactly the same hardware. This
box is working as router with a SmoothWall-Distribution and reboot's
without any problems. The SmoothWall-kernel is a 2.4.25, so i thought it
should work also with LFS. The only problem is, that i couldn't get the
kernel-config-files.

thx
Matthias Berndt