How to restart in Chapter 6 after reboot

scott at coloray.com scott at coloray.com
Thu Apr 1 11:24:37 PST 2004

I am working from LFS v5.0.I recently had to abandon the lfs project and
reboot the machine. I was in Chapter 6 installing Bash-2.05b.I tried to
get back to where I left off in the lfs project by remounting the lfs
partition but, I don't understand all that needs to be reestablished in
order to continue. My question is: is there a "recipe"that has already
been written to help the inexperienced with this? I will probably have to
exit this project many times more before it is complete.
 Thanks for any hints or tips.
Scott B.