Ch6 Binutils check failed

Csaba Henk csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org
Thu Nov 27 01:30:23 PST 2003

In article <20031127003936.GA4327 at tigers-lfs.nsw.bigpond.net.au>, Greg Schafer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 08:14:57PM +0000, Csaba Henk wrote:
>> I got the following error when doing "make check" of binutils in Ch6:
>> FAIL: bootstrap with --static
>
> Check the log file at:
>
> binutils-build/ld/ld.log
>
> to see exact details of the error. If it's the same as those Ch 5 errors then
> maybe you forget to install gettext in Ch 5.

Ahh yes... I'm trying to put together an automatic install with my own
install system... Due to a bug in it, the Ch5 gettext install was skipped.

Thanks.

--
Csaba

"There's more to life, than books, you know but not much more..."
[The Smiths]
***
If you want to send me a mail, see it in the mailto link at
http://www.renyi.hu/~ekho/egyelore.html