PS2 keyboard don't work when i compile kernel2.6.0 many times in lfs5 and mandrake9.2

aries labour2001 at 163.com
Mon Nov 24 20:59:11 PST 2003

   Since the kernel2.6.0-test1 released,i have tried almost the test
version in mandrake9.2,but every time the ps2 keyboard don't work.
Yesterday, i compile kernel 2.6.0-test9 in lfs5, but it doesn't work
either. I tried to change a ps2 keyboard,but the situation is still.  I
don't think there's a problem with my ps2 keyboard,cause it works well
in kernel-2.4.22. Besides,I have USB mouse. I thinks whether it will
interupt with my PS2 keyboard in kernel 2.6.0,the mouse works well. here
is the cut of my .config in kernel 2.6.0 test9 . I compile most
functions that i need into kernel .  Sorry for my pool english :)  I am
from china,hope to get a reply. Thanks

CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
CONFIG_INPUT=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX=yCONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_EVBUG=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MISC=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=y