how can i delete some no-use X-windows fonts to make my BLFS the smallest?

Joel Miller cheeziologist at mail.isc.rit.edu
Fri Nov 21 20:23:23 PST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:31:29 +0000, sha ying <shaying at ict.a.cn> wrote:

> 	hi,
> 	 I have installed  LFS,  and installed XFree86, QT.
>          but My BLFS is on a CF disk ( 256M),  I need to put  some other
> programs  on it.
>         I have deleted /doc , /info, /man , and run "strip",
>        I want to delete some fonts files to save space,
>        what should i do? or Is there some document about it on internet ?
>
>       thanks in advance.
>
>       sha ying.

Two things. Firstly, this is the wrong list. This question should be
posted to blfs-support. Secondly, please don't reply to some one else's
post when you mean to start a whole new question. It messes up the
threading for those of us with threading email/news clients.

--
Registered LFS User 6929
Registered Linux User 298182