How to backup LFS to Bootable CD

Shane Shields locutus at all.at
Wed Nov 19 03:24:00 PST 2003

"Antony Chang" <yungchen at indosat.net.id> wrote in message
news:200311191758.14315.yungchen at indosat.net.id...
> Hi, How can I backup LFS to a bootable CD ? so if I screwed up my system,
> could just restore them back to a partition.

There is a boot cd hint that gives you the step by step method of doing what
you what

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged a
$25 fee for network traffic and computing time.  By extracting my address
from this message, its header, or any web site showing my email address
either in literal or aggregate form, you agree to these terms.