I forgot to keep BINUTILS second stage

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 18 10:31:16 PST 2003

Hi llista. You said the following on 11/18/03 18:52:
> I have to reinstall everithig<????
>
> Can I rescue anything?¿?  so.. where I must re start my compilation
> from¿?¿??

When in doubt - restart from the beginning with a clean partition. From
a practical point of view, in my experience, this is almost always
faster then trying to figure out where you made the error. And from an
educational point of view, you learn from making mistakes. So consider
yourself lucky! (but always consult the FAQ in case of problems :-) )
Have fun,

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org
www.jeroencoumans.nl