how to build a slackware-pack for each package

Peter Hansen cyber_x at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:25:58 PST 2003

I want to build a package for easy install later on of each package after
the chroot install, but I have noticed that alot of thoose install watcher
misses files that are installed in some packages can I install every package
into a tmp dir ( /tempinstall ) then make a package of the content in that
dir and then install the package into my system and then compile next
package?