I can not install apache in LFS

Erik Postma epostma at nl.tue.win
Mon Nov 17 01:41:50 PST 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:38:32 +0800, "x9963 at tom.com" <x9963 at tom.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i already make a lfs (about 9M) and  want install apache , i mount it on
> my redhat 7.2 at /mnt/d2,  what can i do ?

1) I guess 9M means 9 megabyte? That's not likely to be a full LFS
install - I'd expect that to be larger. What special things did you do?
What version of LFS are you using? Why is the size of your install
relevant to your question?

2) If your LFS is complete, you should have booted into it, not using it
from inside redhat. You mean you're using it from chroot?

3) Apache is BLFS, not LFS. I expect there's a perfectly alright BLFS
chapter on installing apache. Still questions? Then ask at blfs-support.

--
Erik Postma (Email: reverse the order of nl, tue and win.)