LFS 5.0 is a serious problem

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Sun Nov 16 19:16:56 PST 2003

On Sunday 16 November 2003 08:17 am, Michael Jackson wrote:

> although I'm not ready to work on 5.0 yet (I want to
> try 4.1 first), I am very excited by the direction 5.0
> is going. because it is a new work in progress, there
> are bound to be problems until ironed out. But, if you
> compare 5.0 to previous versions, this one is going to
> be very solid in the end.

	I just built an LFS v5.0 and it worked great.  I just followed the
instructions and copied/pasted the commands from the book to my terminal
window.  Works great that way. :)  V5.0 of LFS has been officially released.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.