LFS 5.0 is a serious problem

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Sat Nov 15 05:49:57 PST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, ^(o,o)^ Turk2000 wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>   Could we see again printed a LFS based on static build instead of
> only dynamic? Sorry for this off topic but i'm having a lot of problem
> with LFS 5.0 about the linking.

Not likely to happen. *Many* folks have used the new procedures
successfully. Maybe if you posted some useful information, someone could
help you past your troubles.

Did you consider requesting some help for your problem rather than
requesting a return to old methods? Did tou look at the FAQ to see if
your problems are mentioned in there? Did you search the mailing list
archives to see if your solution is in past postings? Did you read the
section in the book about requesting help?

If you did not do these things, why do you give up so easily?

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbillATwlmcsDOTcom