To boot lfs with loadlin

Henri-Robert MASSé hr.m at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 04:30:22 PST 2003

Thank you Joel Miller. I actually did not compile my kernel with the right
processor type. To configure and compile a new one, I loaded the kernel
configuration file of my host system. The uncompression process it is not
prevent from starting any more (even if there are other boot issues I have
to face now, I must say).