compile error in glibc-2.3.2 (chapter 6)

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:34:31 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:18:05 +0100
"PAPILLON Sébastien" <spapillon1 at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Le Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:05:14 +0100, Ronald Hummelink a écrit :
>
> ok it passes. i will try to cool my machine. But why did it
> succeed to compile glibc in chapter 5?

Thermal errors are like that, unpredictably intermittent. I had
similar problems with my old P3/600 -  all that it needed was a
better smear of thermal grease between the chip and the
heatsink.  Try simple solutions before investing too much.

--
Cheers, Richard

Richard A Downing FBCS

Anyone  sending  unwanted  advertising   e-mail
to this address will be charged $25 for network
traffic and computing time.   By  extracting my
address from  this  message or its  header, you
agree to these terms.