LFS 5.0 and USB keyboard/mouse

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Wed Nov 12 17:20:31 PST 2003

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 1:59 am, Ilja Siera wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not planning to read all the replies to your query, so maybe I'm saying
> something that has been said before or totally irrelevant at this stage.
> But please just see it as a token of help.

	I've made a lot of progress since I posted my original query.  You can find
out about my progress by reading the rest of the messages and those in my
success messages.  I won't repeat that here. :D

	There is nothing wrong with my hardware as it all works fine with RedHat 9.0
here.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.