binutils-2.13.2

Allard Welter allard at nospam.nl
Wed Nov 12 15:40:31 PST 2003

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 00:18, conathan at conet.dyndns.org wrote:

> >> Yes I am.  And I can see the makefile.
> >
> > That's odd. Give me a while and I'll see what binutils-2.13.2 says. My
> > advice
> > would be to stick to the packages used in the book regardless.
> >
> > Allard
>
> I believe configure-host was introduced in binutils 2.14 actually...  Out
> of curiosity, why have you chose this version over the one in the LFS
> book?

Yup, no configure-host target in Makefile for binutils-2.13.2 but you knew
that by now. Excuse my earlier daftness, it's just that I've done so myself
on numerous occasions (reading documentation and the forgetting where I was)
- it seemed obvious at the time.
http://freshmeat.net/projects/binutils/

Allard