compile error in glibc-2.3.2 (chapter 6)

Ronald Hummelink maillist at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 12 14:05:14 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 21:28, PAPILLON =?iso-8859-1?q?S=E9bastien=22?=
@linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Hi
>
> i have an error while compiling glibc in chapter 6. It looks like hardware
> / sig 11 problem but it didn't happen in chapter. so i wonder if it's not
> a software problem, or, more likely, a mistake.

> Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english

Restart make, if it passes beyond this point, the problem islikely
hardware after all. Just it has a higher trigger point ;)
If so you may become truly stable by improving the cooling of your
machine.

Ronald

waiting down the mountain...