Success with LFS and USB..

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Mon Nov 10 13:17:29 PST 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 12:08 pm, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:

> [To the OP]
>
> I love it.  If you remember you at first dismissed the URL I posted out of
> hand.  I do so love saying 'I told you so!' ;)

	Yeah yeah, well at first glance the info did not look useful. :P

	However, I did get to thinking later on and went back and purused it much
closer. And there I found hints to go get and install hotplug and usbutils.
:D  This is what also led me to dig deeper into the startup scripts of my
RedHat 9.0 setup, since I knew this was already working there. :D

> Good to hear you are getting there.

	Yes, and it does feel good to be able to do something I can contribute back
to the LFS/BLFS projects. ;)  I've been working with Linux since kernel 0.98
or so, and the very earliest Slackware distribution.  Now I can give
something back, finally. :D

	I sure am learning a LOT more about how Linux works, and this is definitely a
GOOD thing.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.