LFS 5.0 and USB keyboard/mouse

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Sun Nov 9 21:58:59 PST 2003

On Sunday 09 November 2003 7:25 pm, Joel Miller wrote:

> did you remember to do a make oldconfig?

	I've never done a 'make oldconfig' when building a kernel.  Why would this be
necessary when I don't have an old config to build?  I did 'make clean'
before I even started building my kernel - from the exact source tree I built
my custom RH kernel from.

	It is not my kernel that is the problem - it has all the necessary options
enabled within it.  It's the lack of configuration for the USB and
hotplugging, as far as I can tell, which I am working on.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.