LFS 5.0 and USB keyboard/mouse

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Sun Nov 9 12:26:33 PST 2003

On Sunday 09 November 2003 9:01 am, Andrew Calkin wrote:
> Do you have the usb supprt directly compiled into the kernel, or as a
> module? Maybe try compiling it in directly if currently it is a module.

	Yes, and in fact, I built my 2.4.22 LFS kernel from the exact same kernel
tree I built my kernels for RedHat 9.0 from - and these work just fine.  I
just need to get the right incantations for LFS. :)

	Yes, this is definitely a learning experiences, and I have sure learned a lot
so far. :)  I expect to continue to learn with LFS, as this is the main
reason I undertook this project. :)

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.