LFS 5.0 and USB keyboard/mouse

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.com
Sun Nov 9 07:12:02 PST 2003

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 05:55:13 -0800, Dale Weber penned:

> On Sunday 09 November 2003 1:18 am, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
>
>> Have a look at:
>>
>> http://linux-hotplug.sourceforge.net/
>
> 	I don't think this is going to help me any.  I see nothing here that
> 	tells me
> about anything I need to do to make this work.  I'm reasonably sure this
> info isn't what I need though.

That's cool.  I'm pointing you at what I had to do to use _any_ usb device
in LFS, and as a bonus handle devices at plug/unplug time.  I'm not saying
that is the _right_ thing to do, I'm indicating what worked for me.

>> I'm not quite sure you are in the right list for this question.
>
> 	Well, this does have to do with LFS, and getting something to work with
> 	LFS,
> so I think I am in the appropriate place. :)

That's cool too.  I'm too busy to check the FAQ, so I'll take your word
for it.

[...]

Luck, hope you report the results of your research.
--
Tony