What am I wanting to see after make check on glibc.

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Sat Nov 8 08:49:14 PST 2003

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 11:19:57 -0500, Bill's LFS Login penned:
><snip>

> I know all this, but thanks for the reminder anyway.

It wasn't for you, it was for general info for the folks reading the
lists who may get mislead by simple examples presented. Maybe I'm to
concerned about it, but I like to make sure a little more of the story
gets presented when the "short answers" amy cause confusion for
less-experienced folks.

><snip>

> See above.

Ibid