Problems with Chapter 5: Installing Binutils-2.14 - Pass 2

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Fri Nov 7 16:10:15 PST 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 3:42 pm, Fabian Tiefert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I´m installing my first lfs on a 1000Mhz 256 MB Ram and Red Hat 9.0 Host
>   system. Everything went fine until this part of the book.

	I am also building my LFS on a RedHat 9.0 host.  However, I am using version
5.0 of the LFS book.  You seem to be using an earlier version.  I'm doing
find with the 5.0 book, other than missing a few critical details, which was
strickly MY fault.

	I still think a couple of things could be highlighted and set apart to make
them show as being more important, but other than that, I am having a great
time building my LFS. :D

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.