Problems building glibc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 7 15:23:41 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 09:56, Dale Weber wrote:
> 	I did not see anything specific I should do to point the configure script at
> my kernel, but did try using the --with-header=$LFS/opt/sources/linux-2.4.22
> with no luck also.

Don't use those headers, you have to use the ones in /tools/include

Before you started with Chapter 5 - Glibc, you unpacked and installed
the kernel headers. Do you have the /tools/include/linux
/tools/include/asm and /tools/include/asm-generic directories?

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem