More on building glibc..

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Fri Nov 7 14:35:29 PST 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 1:33 pm, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
>    [333]http://freshmeat.net/projects/gettext/
>    Glibc (2.3.2) - 13,064 KB:
>    [334]http://freshmeat.net/projects/glibc/
>    Glibc-linuxthreads (2.3.2) - 211 KB:
>    [335]http://freshmeat.net/projects/glibc/
>    Grep (2.5.1) - 545 KB:
>    [336]http://freshmeat.net/projects/grep/
>    Groff (1.19) - 2,360 KB:
> </quote>
>
> Ignore the [...] - that's from the text version. In html, they don't
> show up. Notice the 2nd entry.

	OK, OK, so I been got again..  Durn. ;)  I think it must have been the late
night when I was downloading everything - I didn't notice there were TWO
lines relating to glibc. Oh well, I shouldn't stay up so late playing. :P

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.