More on building glibc..

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Fri Nov 7 12:18:22 PST 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 11:51 am, Ronald Hummelink wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 20:49, Dale Weber wrote:
> > 	I am unsure as to whether I should disable the sanity checks or not, so
> > would appreciate advice.
>
> This one is in the FAQ
>
> http://lfs.oregonstate.edu/lfs/faq.html#no-linuxthreads

	Well, it needs to be mentioned IN the BOOK then. :)  This is NOT an obvious
thing and I don't think linuxthreads is mentioned in the chapter on obtaining
the sources - I will double check though as I could very well have missed
this.

	Thanks!

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.