Problems building glibc - problem may be solved..

Dale Weber lfs-support at thedynaplex.net
Fri Nov 7 11:42:57 PST 2003

	I think I found my solution - or at least it looks better than what I was
getting before..

	I added "--with-headers=/lfs/opt/sources/linux/include" to the configure
script command line for glibc, and it seems to like that much better.  Now I
think I also have to add "--disable-sanity-checks" also, in order to get
glibc to build properly.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.