sed replacement for gcc-3.3.1-specs-2.patch?

Ray, TD Travis (8878) @ IS Travis.D.Ray at L-3com.com
Fri Nov 7 08:56:31 PST 2003

Hi.

    Has anyone created a sed script that acts as a functional replacement
for the gcc specs patch?

    I've written (or rather, I generate) a set of scripts that rely on an
environment variable to supply the installation prefix (among other things)
at the time of execution but the specs patch has it hard-coded to "/tools".

    The patch looks to me as if it only updates specific lines and is not
just a global search/replace, so I hesitate to do that.  I figured there
were people attempting similar so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks.