Update - LFS LVM target

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Fri Jan 31 05:25:46 PST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:01:33 +0000 (UTC)
Tony.Sequeira at Edexcel.org.uk ("Sequeira, Tony") wrote:

> Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!  Enough already.  I have been very good
> so far, but this thread should die.

Sorry - that wasnt meant by way of criticism. It wasnt even personal. I
was merely thinking of alternative ways of posting.

Its just the way my brain works - I am not sure I am able to be
prejudiced against an individual (I certainly havent ever succeeded for
more than about 5 minutes, even if I tried). The suggestion was purely
in generic terms, as a possible solution for people in the same
situation.

You're right though - the thread should die.

I will now write out 10,000,000 times "Try to remember other people take
things personally".

for(i=0 ; i < 10,00...

Oh nevermind ;-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org