Problems with Groff-1.18

Roy M. Ens royens2 at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 01:48:11 PST 2003

I'm using the CVS version of the LFS book and got to installing groff.
I've searched the archives and haven't found anything relating to the
problem that I'm having. I'm using the "More control and package
managemnt with package users" hint as package management. I fear that
this might be causing the problem but I'm not sure. Any help would be
appreciated.

I believe only some of the documentation is not compiling but I could be
wrong. Here is the last few lines of output when running make.

<standard input>:35: `gnu.eps' is empty
/bin/sh: xpmtoppm: command not found
/bin/sh: pnmdepth: command not found
/bin/sh: pnmtopng: command not found
make[2]: *** [gnu.png] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/groff/groff-1.18/doc'
make[1]: *** [doc] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/groff/groff-1.18'
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
---
Roy Ens
 royens2 at cox.net
 ens at cs.ttu.edu
 Roy.Ens at ttu.edu
***
    Why get up in the morning if you can't play on the computer?
---

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org