Update - LFS LVM target

J_Man jeremy at jutley.org
Fri Jan 31 00:29:08 PST 2003

Ian Molton wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:36:57 +0000 (UTC)
> Tony.Sequeira at Edexcel.org.uk ("Sequeira, Tony") wrote:
>
> <cut MONSTER 22 line signiture>
>
> Please DO NOT ever do that again.

He's mentioned that part before, when he first started posting to the
list.  He has no choice, it's not part of his E-mail, but added on by
his mail system.  I'm inclined to forgive him that one, just because of
that fact.

Jeremy

--
I've heard it said that there are two types of *NIX admins, those that
have done something EXTREMELY stupid while logged in as root, and

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org