About the bootable CD kernel options

Arman Aksoy armish at linux-sevenler.de
Thu Jan 30 12:21:47 PST 2003

Hi
I wrote to the blfs-support list but couldnt get an answer. This is normal because I cannot tell my problem clearly.
Yes, I want to create a bootable CD. I want that cd to be a world bootable CD (like knoppix). But I dont know howto configure my kernel to be a cd like this. If I select the mostly used hardware supports as 'M', can all the computer use this cd? What must I do else to create a cd like that? I read the hints about this subject but I think that cd will be only for  my PC. What can I do? Can you offer me a solution or document about this problem.

Thanks...

--

Armish
http://linux-sevenler.de