LFS-5.0 (CVS)

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 10:03:05 PST 2003

Sequeira, Tony wrote:

> Chris, where will this correction be found?

It has already been done.  The boss has downgraded to  binutils-2.13.2
You need to start reading lfs-dev and lfs-book

If you look in
/usr/src/lfs-comands-5.0/chapter{5,6}/gcc-3.2.1 you will see the commands
for the autobuild.  This is not broken because I forgot to delete
the line
echo "#define HAVE_GAS_HIDDEN 1" >> gcc/auto-hosts.h

When you build gcc, put this line between the ./configure ...
and the make bootstrap of gcc. Both chapter 5 and chapter 6

But after the weekend, I will be aiming to upload another CD that
will work according to the cvs book.

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org