e2fsck

dunk fordyce him at dunkfordyce.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 08:51:34 PST 2003

hello, im new to this list and while the discussing of signatures was'nt
the first thread i expected to see... ;)

ive run thru LFS 4.0 on my new Laptop but have come to a grinding halt.

booting into the system, it halts when it checks the hd with the error
fsck.ext2: harddisk has unsupported features ( or much to the like as i
cant see the exact error atm )

i can enter the chroot environment fine and run e2fsck on the disk.

im quite sure ive missed something or fscked (*chuckle*) something up
but wondered if anyone might have a clue where to begin.

i did for a while wonder if it was my kernel but i have since tried with
different options with no result.

thanks

dunk fordyce

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org