Unfeasibly large signatures

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Thu Jan 30 08:34:56 PST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:20:39 +0000 (UTC)
chris24e at starpower.net ("Chris Eagan") wrote:

> Who the hell cares? Are you getting your mail via morse code or
> something?

a serial line, so yes. ;-)

I care. I dont LIKE getting a visual slap in the face from 22 lines of
garbage. I have become fairly good at identifying spam, on sight, via
skim reading, and its almost painful to see stuff that looks like it
somewhere like here.

but aside from that, the signature was LONGER THAN THE POST (IIRC). That
is just so not ok...
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org