Unfeasibly large signatures

Sequeira, Tony Tony.Sequeira at Edexcel.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 08:30:35 PST 2003

I took it off list because I considered it OT, however here is my answer
to him cut and pasted.

I am taking this off list, as it is OT.

	No (within reason, and as long as it does not interfere with my
job),
	what they do mind is unnecessary internet access for web mail
postings
	or the like.  As for NNTP forget it, all internet access here is
through
	a proxy, or email.  FTP and NNTP is blocked, all web access is
monitored
	and dire warnings are posted concerning 'inappropriate use' of the
web.

	I subscribe to several lists, and yours is the first complaint I
have
	received.

	Sorry about the bumph.  I may, when I get ADSL, bounce this through
my
	own filter to remove it, but at the moment, I am strictly dialup.

	Cheers.

We're looking for education's top achievers in the UK.  If you know someone
whose performance is simply outstanding why not nominate him or
her for an Edexcel Achievement Award.  For further details or
nomination forms call 020 7758 5515/5501 or email
achievement at edexcel.org.uk.
To enter online visit www.edexcel.org.uk/achievement.

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person) , you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case , you
should destroy this message, and please notify us immediately.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this
message are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless
otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent
of this message.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org