Booting_lilo

Magellanic magellanic at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 29 05:09:23 PST 2003

I think what you have to do is, copy the boot image file from your
/boot/ dir to the partition which contains your lilo configuration file
*which will be used to boot other linux) then add the entry to
lilo.conf, here is an exampleof some entries:

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.18-14
        label=linux
        initrd=/boot/initrd-2.4.18-14.img
        read-only