Can't get tzselect script to work

Roy M. Ens royens2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 02:48:43 PST 2003

Just a quick question. I'm rebuilding LFS on all my computers right now.
I've stumbled across a problem and hopefully I can get an answer from
some kind soul.

When I run the tzselect script and and after I've answered all the
questions I get the following output:

/usr/bin/tzselect: /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Chicago: No such file or
directory
/usr/bin/tzselect: time zone files are not set up correctly

Does that mean I'm going to have to rebuild glibc or is there some other
solution?

--
---
Roy Ens
 royens2 at cox.net
 ens at cs.ttu.edu
 Roy.Ens at ttu.edu
***
    Why get up in the morning if you can't play on the computer?
---

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org