newbie problem with hard disk space...

Kris van Rens kvrprogs at edsko.com
Tue Jan 28 02:22:45 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthijs" <mr_blade_2000 at yahoo.com>
> left (366 MB) I think I am not going to make it.

Hey Ho,

You're gonna make it, don't be affraid... I do it with 700MB.
I assume you cleared away the unpacked source trees, did you?
If you want to be sure to make it, delete the packed sources you don't
need anymore. The only points I had trouble with were Glibc and GCC, if
you're past these points without trouble, you're through (well without
space problems then ;).

Regards, Kris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org