proc/bus/usb does not exist?

sp0de sp0de at netzero.net
Mon Jan 27 01:20:53 PST 2003

Hello,

        Although I can't be sure as I don't use USB, I doubt you'll get
a /proc/bus/usb at boot time unless both CONFIG_USB and
CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS are set to yes. Try loading the modules by hand,
then see if /proc/bus/usb exists. If loading them by hand gets you a
/proc/bus/usb, then just compile them into the kernel and you'll have it
at boot time.

        Sp0de

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org