necessary packages for Linux Firewall

Chris Nally nally at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 26 18:39:53 PST 2003

If I am going to use my LFS system as a Firewall only, what packages can I
do without?  What packages are the necessary in order to get a functioning
system that I will use as a firewall.  I know that I will not need most of
the development packages.  I am trying to keep a very lean system for my
firewall for security pruposes.  I will not be using this system for
anything else except an IPTables firewall and FreeSwan VPN server.

Sincerely,
Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org