Recreating chroot

Ira Mendell ibm at bestweb.net
Sun Jan 26 04:22:55 PST 2003

I recently finished lfs 4.0.   So far it boots  up just fine.  Before I
was to strip the debugging symbols I removed everything in the static
directory to try to save space.  Now I find that the chroot command will
not work  I'm running Redhat 8.0  and built lfs within the Gnome gui.

>>>   Is there a way to recreate the chroot environment without having
to recompile everything that went into the static directory. <<<<

     Thank you for your help,
              Ira

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org