resizing existing partition

sp0de sp0de at netzero.net
Fri Jan 24 22:02:35 PST 2003

    Hi

        One program I have used for resizing partitions is Parted. It
has an nice easy to use interface. Although I have only used it for ext2
filesystems I just checked the page and it says it supports reiser.
There are a couple of boot disk images you can download to work on your
root partition.  http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/

fsck is only for checking filesystems. I think Dario meant to say fdisk.

           Sp0de

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org