error compiling gcc3.2 statically (chapter 5 LFS4.0)

mojoman thoeri-8 at student.luth.se
Thu Jan 23 04:50:39 PST 2003

"Greg Schafer" <gschafer at zip.com.au> wrote in message
news:20030123022701.GA26724 at tigers-lfs.nsw.bigpond.net.au...
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 03:06:38AM +0100, mojoman wrote:
> > Ok, thanks. Ill try that. But where have you found these instructions.
What
> > do you meen with (   Ch 5 gcc instructions from LFS cvs:-   ) Ive
searched
> > for these but cant find them.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/chapter05/gcc.html
>
> Greg
> --

Thanks again. Your tip seemes to solve the problem, i have now happily
compiled gcc.
Just one more question: I am using the LFS-book 4.0 to build my LFS. The
instructions you gave me doesnt appear here. I suppose the cvs instructions
are revisions of the one i use. Should i use them for the rest of my
install, insted of those in the LFS-book?

// Thomas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org