problem to get rid of "I have no name"

Eric Miller etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 08:38:18 PST 2003

> No this is after installing Glibc (its the last line
> of building/installing
> Glibc) in LFS-BOOK 4.0
>  But anyway i discovered a typo when installing
> Glibc so im suspect that
> this is the cause to the problem. I messed up
> --prefix=/usr
> to --prefix=/user. : (
> Thanks anyway

Cool.  It is common practice (no one will laugh at
you) to cut and paste the commands to avoid typos.  As
long as you *know* what configure, make, and make
install are doing (and take the time to learn what the
--options are), then there is no shame in cutting and
pasting the commands.

Also, just a friendly note, please reply at the bottom
of a post.  It makes it much easier for people to
read;)