operation not permitted

Alex Fudio Alex.Fudio at uk.wdsglobal.com
Tue Jan 21 08:04:33 PST 2003

Didn't work...

I tried to chown everything to root which worked apart from a few proc
folders but I got the same error.. :-(

So I deleted everything and went through the procedure again from the
beginning
The only thing I cant do is to change ownership of the files in order to use
an unpriv. User  which shouldn't be important anyway

Red hat is a fresh installation. (I installed it yesterday, again)
Hmmm

Any lucky guesses?