problems building bash bash-2.05a for lfs 4.0

Chris fundip at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 21:17:52 PST 2003

I am also using Mandrake 9 and I was following the exact path you were
(adding the defines). Yesterday I used the package manager to discover that I
did not have the static glibc libraries installed. I installed them an voila,
everything worked great.

Chris

mark.jones106 at verizon.net (Mark Jones) wrote in
news:1042931033.7033.8.camel at localhost.1515RioGrande.net:

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org