problem to get rid of "I have no name"

mojoman thoeri-8 at student.luth.se
Mon Jan 20 21:13:34 PST 2003

No this is after installing Glibc (its the last line of building/installing
Glibc) in LFS-BOOK 4.0
 But anyway i discovered a typo when installing Glibc so im suspect that
this is the cause to the problem. I messed up --prefix=/usr
to --prefix=/user. : (
Thanks anyway

// Thomas

news:20030121043520.21767.qmail at web14809.mail.yahoo.com...