Locales

Mike Rogers temp6453 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:15:46 PST 2003

Can someone please explain what 'localedef' and 'make
localedata/install-locales' modifies?  If I have already run the make
install of all of them, I'd like to clear that locale archive and add only
the few that I want in order to have better memory usage and less need to
access the locale file on disk to load up.
    Is the only file that I can forsee changing is
/usr/lib/locale/locale-archive.  Is that the only file that changes when you
install locales?

-M
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org